Instrument for measuring weight and density of air and gases.
Instrument used in aircraft to measure altitude.
Instrument used to measure electrical current flowing in a circuit.
Instrument to measure the force and velocity of wind.
Instrument to measure intensity of sound.
Instrument used to measure the atmospheric pressure.
Instrument used for measuring quantities of heat.
A medical instrument for tracing heart movements.
Instrument for use in recording growth of plants.
Instrument for transforming mechanical energy into electrical energy.
Instrument used for measuring depth of the ocean.
Geiger Counter :
Instrument for recording the amount of radiation emitted by a source of radio-activity.
Instrument used for measuring the specific gravity of liquids
Instrument used for recording sound under water
Instrument for measuring the amount of water vapours (humidity) in the atmosphere.
Instrument used to record graphically various physiological movements i.e.,blood pressure,heart beating, study of lungs etc. in living beings.
Aparatus used for measuring the purity of milk.
Apparatus used for determining the pressure of a gas.
Instrument by which the distance covered by wheeled vehicles is recorded.
Instrument for recording electrical or mechanical vibrations.
Apparatus used to compare the illuminating power of two sources of light.
Instrument for recording high temperatures froma great distance.
Instrument for measuring the emission of radiant energy.
Rain gauge :
Apparatus for recording of rainfall at a particular piece.
Instrument to measure refractive indices.
Instrument for determining the amount of sugar in a solution.
An optical instrument used for finding out the altitude of celestial bodies and their angular distances.
Instrument used for measuring arterial bolld- pressure.
Instrument for measuring curvature of surfaces.
Instrument used for recording earthquake shocks.
Instrument for determining speeds of aeroplanes and motor boats.
Instrument used to regulate the temperature to a particular degree.
An electrical apparatus used to convert high voltage to low and low to high..
Step Up- Low to High
Step Down- High to Low
THE PHOBIA LIST
1. Acrophobia- Fear of heights
2. Bibliophobia- Fear of books.
3. Cacophobia- Fear of ugliness.
4. Dystychiphobia- Fear of accidents.
5. Electrophobia- Fear of electricity.
6. Felinophobia- Fear of cats.
7. Genophobia- Fear of sex.
8. Harpaxophobia- Fear of being robbed.
9. Insectophobia – Fear of insects.
10. Japanophobia- Fear of Japanese.
11. Kakorrhaphiophobia- Fear of failure or defeat.
12. Logizomechanophobia- Fear of computers.
13. Mastigophobia- Fear of punishment.
14. Noctiphobia- Fear of the night.
15. Ophidiophobia- Fear of snakes.
16. Phasmophobia- Fear of ghosts.
17. Quadrataphobia – Fear of quadratic equations
18. Rhytiphobia- Fear of getting wrinkles.
19. Sinophobia- Fear of Chinese, Chinese culture.
20. Triskaidekaphobia- Fear of the number 13.
21. Urophobia- Fear of urine or urinating.
22. Venustraphobia- Fear of beautiful women.
23. Wiccaphobia: Fear of witches and witchcraft.
24. Xenoglossophobia- Fear of foreign languages.
25. Ymophobia – Fear of contrariety
26. Zoophobia- Fear of animals.