DDA Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 675 Dy Director, Asst Director & Other Posts: Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has issued notification for the recruitment of Dy Director, Asst Director, Assistant Accounts Officer, Legal Assistant, ASO & other vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 21-05-2016 by 10.00 AM to 20-06-2016 by 06.00 PM. Other details selection process & how to apply are given below…
DDA Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 675
Name of the Posts:
1. Dy. Director (Public Relation): 01 Post
2. Dy. Director (Planning): 07 Posts
3. Asst. Director (Planning): 12 Posts
4. Assistant Director (Ministerial): 15 Posts
5. Assistant Accounts Officer: 80 Posts
6. Legal Assistant: 24 Posts
7. Assistant Section Officer (ASO): 80 Posts
8. Sectional Officer (Horticulture): 101 Posts
9. Junior Engineer (Civil): 240 Posts
10. Junior Engineer (Elect./ Mech.): 59 Posts
11. Junior Hindi Translator: 06 Posts
12. Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 30 Posts
13. Patwari: 20 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be exceed 40 years for Post 1 & 2, 35 years for Post 3, 30 years for Posts 4-8 & 11, between 18 to 27 years for Post 9, 10 & 12, between 21-27 years for Post 13 as on closing date of submission of Applications. Age relaxation is applicable of 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD, 15 years for SC/ ST Persons with Disabilities, 13 years for OBC Persons with Disabilities. For more information refer the corrigendum.
Educational Qualification: PG Diploma or Degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Public Relation/ Advertisement or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute for Post 1, Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/ Architecture/ Civil/ Municipal Engineering for Post 2 & 3, Master of Business Administration or equivalent with specialization in Personnel, HR, Industrial Relation, Real Estate/ Urban Management, Finance & Marketing for Post 4. For more details refer corrigendum.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Computer Proficiency Test or Skill Test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- through challan deposited in any branch of SBI by Cash for that they should print the system generated Pay-in-Slip next day after the completion of Step-I and can deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.dda.org.in from 21-05-2016 by 10.00 AM to 20-06-2016 by 06.00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have scanned copies of photo & signature.
2. Log on to the website “www.dda.org.in”.
3. Click on Jobs.
4. Click on “link for candidates to apply for different posts in recruitment of staff in DDA 2016″.
5. Read all the instructions carefully & click to apply online.
6. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
7. Take a print out of online of online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||21-05-2016 by 10.00 AM|
|Last date for completing Step 1 in Online Registration||14-06-2016 by 06:00 PM|
|Last Date to Deposit Fee||17-06-2016 up to business hours|
|Last Date for Completing Step 2 in Online Registration||20-06-2016 by 06.00 PM|
|Tentative Month of Examination||August 2016 onwards|
For more details like pay band & other information click on the link given below.