1. Expand CRA?
a) Credit Review Arrangements
b) Credit Acknowledgement
c) Credit Risk Arrangement
d) Corporate Setting Arrangement
2. Who is the Chairman of the committee constituted by RBI to study issues and concerns in the Micro Finance Institutions (MFI) Sector?
a) M. Damodaran
b) YH Malegam
c) Usha Thorat
d) C. Rangrajan
3. The maximum amount of the total Revenue earned by the government of India comes from _____________
a) Value Added Tax
b) Income Tax
c) Customs Duty
d) Excise Duty
4. Expand BCSBI?
a) Banking Codes And Standard Board Of India
b) Broad Cases of standards Bureau of India
c) Banking Control And Standard Board Of India
d) Banking Codes In State Bank Of India
5. Which of the following is correct statement?
a) Savings deposits are the same as current deposits
b) No interest is paid on current deposit accounts
c) Interest is paid on current accounts at the same rate as term deposit accounts
d) The rate of interest on current accounts and savings accounts are the same
6. What is the maximum amount for which the Award Can be given by OMBUDSMAN
a) Rs 5,00,000
b) Rs 1,00,000
c) Rs 10,00,000
d) Rs 7,00,000
7. Banking Ombudsmen is appointed by RBI under _____________
a) Banking Regulation Act
b) Indian Company Act
c) Central Government Notification
d) RBI Act
8. Banking services delivered to a customer by means of a computer control system that does not directly involve banks branch is called?
a) Brick & Mortal banking
b) Narrow banking
c) Universal banking
d) Virtual banking
9. Whenever RBI does some Open Market Operation Transaction, actually it wishes to regulate which of the following?
a) Flow of Foreign Direct Investments
b) Borrowing powers of the banks
c) Liquidity in economy
d) None of these
10. Which was the first Indian Bank to introduce credit card?
a) Central Bank of India
c) State Bank of India
d) Union Bank of India