PDF FILE IS ATTACHED BELOW THIS POST.
1) Executing is the process of carrying out commands
2) The rectangular area of the screen that displays a program, data, and or information is a window
3) The process of a computer receiving information from a server on the internet is known as downloading
4) Disk drive is the part of the computer helps to store information
5) Arithmetic operations include addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
6) A keyboard is the king of input device
7) An error is known as bug
8) A collection of related information sorted and dealt with as a unit is a file
9) Sending an e-mail is similar to writing a letter
10) IT stands for information technology
11) The code for a Web page is written using Hypertext Markup language
12) The first computers were programmed using Machine language
13) A filename is a unique name that you give to a file of information
14) This can be another word for program software
15) Any data or instruction entered into the memory of a computer is considered as storage
16) Which part of the computer displays the work done monitor
17) A series of instructions that tells a computer what to do and how to do it is called a program
18) Hardware is the part of a computer that one can touch and feel .
19) The role of a computer sales representative generally is to determine a buyer’s needs and match it to thecorrect hardware and software.
20) Supercomputers refers to the fastest, biggest and most expensive computers
21) A menu contains commands that can be selected
22) Plotter, printer, monitor are the group consists of output devices
23) Edit menu is selected to cut, copy and paste
24) The most important or powerful computer in a typical network is network server
25) The primary purpose of software is to turn data into information
26) The ability to find an individual item in a file immediately direct access is used.
27) To make a notebook act as a desktop model, the notebook can be connected to a docking station which is connected to a monitor and other devices
28) You can use the tab key to move a cursor across the screen, indent a paragraph.
29) A collection of related files is called record.
30) Storage that retains its data after the power is turned off is referred to as nonvolatile storage.
31) Internet is an example of connectivity.
32) Testing is the process of finding errors in software code.
33) A syntax contains specific rules and words that express the logical steps of an algorithm.
34) Changing an existing document is called the editing documentation
35) Virtual memory is memory on the hard disk that the CPU uses as an extended RAM.
36) Computers use the binary number system to store data and perform calculations.
37) The windows key will launch the start buttons.
38) To move to the beginning of a line of text, press the home key.
39) When sending an e-mail, the subject lines describe the contents of the message.
40) Tables, paragraphs and indexes work with when formatting text in word.
41) TB is the largest unit of storage.
42) The operating system tells the computer how to use its components.
43) When cutting and pasting, the item cut is temporarily stored in clipboard.
44) The blinking symbol on the computer screen is called the cursor.
45) Magnetic tape is not practical for applications where data must be quickly recalled because tape is a sequential because tape is a sequential access medium.
46) Rows and columns are used to organize data in a spread sheet.
47) When you are working on documentation on PC, the document temporarily stored in flash memory.
48) One megabyte equals approximately 1 million bytes.
49) Information travels between components on the motherboard through buses.
50) RAM refers to the memory in your computer.