1. The most common type of storage devices are-
2. A device that connects to a network without the use of cables is said to be-
(d) none of these
3. A person who used his or her expertise to gain access to other people’s computers to get information illegally or do damage is a-
(c) instant messenger
4. To access properties of an object, the mouse technique to use is-
5. A DVD is an example of a (n)-
(a) hard disk
(b) optical disc
(c) output device
(d) solid-state storage device
6. The process of transferring files from a computer on the Internet to your computer is called
7. ………. is the process of dividing the disk into tracks and sectors.
8. Help Menu is available at which button?
9. The technology that stores only the essential instructions on a microprocessor chip and thus enhances its speed is referred to as
10. Which is not a basic function of a computer?
(a) Store data
(b) Accept input
(c) Process data
(d) Copy text