Dear readers, There are some sections which can make you score very high in less time. This section is Current Affairs. Today We are sharing Last six months Current Affairs Magazine. This is useful for NABARD Grade B Exam, NICL
PM Narendra Modi launches various infrastructure projects including water supply schemes at Modasa. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched two water supply projects worth 552 crore rupees at Modasa town in Aravalli district of Gujarat on 30 June 2017. Mr Modi
1. When is International Day of the Tropics observed every year? a) 30 June b) 29 June c) 26 June d) 28 June 2. National Statistics Day observed every year? a) 30 June b) 29 June c) 26 June d)
1. India’s Revenue from Exports in __________ sector remained at all time high of 2282 Crores by value and 9.57 Metric Tonnes in quantity in 2016-17 FY. _____________ or coconut fibre is a natural fibre extracted from husk of coconut
1. Who won the International Cricket Council (ICC) Champions Trophy 2017 final recently ? a) Pakistan b) England c) South Africa d) Australia 2. Which country is second biggest in International Yoga Day celebrations in the world after India ?
Cubes & Dices is very important for SSC CGL, CHSL, IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD Grade B, RAILWAYS, BTR, Insurance exams and all other competitive exams. In this video I have discussed all types of problems, which were asked in previous
National Statistics Day observed on 29 June 2017. The National Statistics Day, celebrated every year on June 29 to mark the birth anniversary of renowned statistician Prof. P.C. Mahalanobis. He was the first Indian statistician to receive world recognition. In
1. The Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board announced to increase the group insurance cover for the pilgrims to a) Rs 3 lakh b) Rs 4 lakh c) Rs 5 lakh d) Rs 2 lakh 2. Which of the following teams won
Dear readers, IBPS RRB 2017 notification recruitment in 2017-18 – Common Written Exam (CWE)-VI in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) will be released in 1st week of July. According to the calendar by IBPS; Preliminary Examination for Officer Scale I and
1. Global agency Fitch Ratings retained BBB sovereign rating (lowest investment grade) for India as weak public finances continue to constrain India’s ratings. Fitch forecasts India’s real gross domestic product (GDP) to grow at _____________ in FY17 and FY18 ?
Cabinet approves 7th pay commission allowances for central govt employees with some modification. The government has approved the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission on allowances with 34 modifications.The revised rates will be effective from 1st of next month. Cabinet
Dear readers, We are providing you the complete list of Major Sports events held between the period of March to June 2017. This is useful for all upcoming exams like NICL AO Mains, IBPS PO, Clerk, RRB, SSC CGL, SSC