1. The commercial banking system in India consists of (a) nationalized banks and private sector banks (b) scheduled and nonscheduled banks (c) regional rural banks, cooperative banks and land development banks (d) All of the above (e) None of the
In this video, I discussed how to complete your syllabus in just 1 month and how to get good marks in IBPS RRB Prelims Exam? Just follow this strategy, It will surely help you in the examination. This Time Table
A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
Banking Shortcuts Daily Current Affairs for IBPS | RRB | PO | Clerk | SSC | SBI | LIC | RBI | NIACL | UPSC | Railway & all other competitive exams United Nations World Day against Trafficking in Persons
1. Which of the following Olympic medallists was recently appointed as Deputy Collector in Andhra Pradesh Government? a) PV Sindhu b) Sushil Kumar c) Saina Nehwal d) Abhinav Bindra 2. Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently inaugurated the Dr. APJ Abdul
1. Which of the following statement/s is/are true about SEBI? (a) SEBI was established in 1988 (b) It was made a fully autonomous body in 1992 (c) It regulates the securities market and protect the interests of investors in securities
1. Who was sworn in as 14th President of India? a) Meira Kumar b) Ram Nath Kovind c) Venkaiah Naidu d) Gopal Gandhi 2. The Union Government recently launched which of the following mobile apps for maintenance of rural roads?
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct CGL 2017 Tier 1 exam from 5 August 2017 till 24 August 2017. With examination barely a week away, candidates must be relentlessly preparing to crack one of the most coveted recruitment examinations. Before
Banking Shortcuts Daily Current Affairs for IBPS | RRB | PO | Clerk | SSC | SBI | LIC | RBI | NIACL | UPSC | Railway & all other competitive exams International Tiger Day observed globally on 29 July
Staff Selection Commission is releasing admit cards for SSC CGL 2017 Tier I exam. Candidates who had submitted application forms with fees before last date can download admit card region wise. SSC is conducting Tier I examination from August 5,
1. Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDA) was established in (a) 1996 (b) 1999 (c) 1986 (d) 1992 (e) None of these 2. IDRA was established on the recommendation of (a) Malhotra Committee (b) M Narsimham Committee (c)
1. Which bank created a wholly owned subsidiary for providing real estate services? a) Punjab National Bank b) State Bank of India c) Canara Bank d) Dena Bank 2. Which state government announced to set up 60 new Primary Health
Banking Shortcuts Daily Current Affairs for IBPS | RRB | PO | Clerk | SSC | SBI | LIC | RBI | NIACL | UPSC | Railway & all other competitive exams World Hepatitis Day observed globally on 28 July
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will announce the final result for SSC CGL 2016 tentatively on August 4, 2017. The announcement was made on the official SSC website. The Tier III of the SSC CGL exam for 2016 was conducted on