Computer Questions for IBPS RRB PO & Clerk Mains Exam
1. The first firm to mass-market a microcomputer as a personal computer was
A) IBM B) Super UNIVAC C) Radio Shaks D) Data General Corporation
2. How many address lines are needed to address each machine location in a 2048 x 4 memory chip?
A) 10 B) 11 C) 8 D) 12
3. Properly arranged data is called
A) Field B) Words C) Information D) File
4. A computer consists of
A) A central processing unit B) A memory C) Input and output unit D) All of the above
5. Why are vacuum tubes also called valves?
A) Because they can amplify the weak signals and make them strong B) Because they can stop or allow the flow of current C) Both of above D) None of above
6. John Napier invented Logarithm in
A) 1614 B) 1617 C) 1620 D) None of above
7. An integrated circuit is
A) A complicated circuit B) An integrating device C) Much costlier than a single transistor D) Fabricated on a tiny silicon chip
8. What type of control pins are needed in a microprocessor to regulate traffic on the bus, in order to prevent two devices from trying to use it at the same time?
A) Bus control B) Interrupts C) Bus arbitration D) Status
9. Whereas a computer mouse moves over the table surface, the trackball is
A) Stationary B) Difficult to move C) Dragged D) Moved in small steps
10. Which of the following is used as a primary storage device?
A) Magnetic drum B) Hard Disks C) Floppy D) All of above
Follow us on Social Network
See Also: SSC CGL 2017 Result Tier-I
See Also: SBI PO 2017 Cut Off List