Computer Aptitude MS Word Questions for IBPS PO & Clerk Exam 2017
1. The _____ in the Resume Wizard dialog box indicates the wizard is ready to create the document.
A) Start panel
B) Address panel
C) Add/Sort Heading panel
D) Finish panel
2. The word wrap feature
A) Automatically move text to the next line when necessary
B) Appears at the bottom of the document
C) Allows you to type over text
D) is the short horizontal line
3. How many different documents you can open at one time?
A) No more than three
B) Only one
C) As many as your computer memory will hold
D) As many as your taskbar can display
4. Which of the following is the second step in creating a macro?
A) Start recording
B) Using your mouse or keyboard, perform the task you want to automate
C) Assign a keyboard shortcut to the macro
D) Give the macro a name
5. When assigning a shortcut key to a symbol, you should always try to select a key or key combination that is:
B) located on the ten-key pad section of your keyboard.
C) assigned to another task.
D) from the same font family as the symbol.
6. Which feature is used to replace straight quotes with smart quotes as you type?
A) Auto Correct as you type
B) Auto Change as you type
C) Auto Format as you type
D) Smart Tags as you type
7. Which of the following command is not available in Tools menu?
A) Auto text
C) Auto summarize
8. Word has a list of predefined typing, spelling, capitalization, and grammar errors that _____ can detect and correct.
9. If you want to convert a symbol or several lines of text into an AutoCorrect entry, you should:
A) Insert the symbol or type the text in a Word document first. Then, select the text or symbol and go to the AutoCorrect dialog box.
B) Click the Tools menu and choose AutoCorrect Options. Then, click the Insert menu and choose Symbol (or click the Format menu and choose Paragraph) to add the symbol or paragraph to AutoCorrect.
C) AutoCorrect can only accommodate one line of text. It is not possible to convert a symbol or multiple lines of text into an AutoCorrect entry.
D) Insert the symbol or type the text in a Word document first. Then, select the text or symbol and click the Edit menu followed by Paste Special. Select New AutoCorrect Entry and then click OK.
10. Which option is not available in Insert Table Autofit behavior?
A) Fixed Column Width
B) AutoFit to Contents
C) Autofit to Window
D) Autofit to Column
You may also like:
IBPS PO Prelims 2017 Result
Important Links, You may also like: