Current Affairs 12 November 2017 Quiz for IBPS PO & Clerk Exam 2017
1. Who has been crowned national chess champion 2017?
a) Lalith Babu
b) Aravindh Chithambaram
d) S L Narayanan
2. NITI Aayog has released proposal to develop electric vehicle charging infrastructure in which city?
a) New Delhi
3. Which Indian state has instituted the ‘Rashtriya Kabir Samman’?
b) Madhya Pradesh
c) Uttar Pradesh
4. Union cabinet has approved the protocol amending the agreement between India and this nation for the avoidance of double taxation.
5. Union Cabinet has approved a Joint Interpretative Declaration between India and which nation?
6. Union Cabinet has approved appointment of Second National Judicial Pay Commission. Who would be heading the commission?
a) P Venkatarama Reddy
b) Prafulla Chandra Pant
c) R Basant
d) Ranjana P. Desai
7. Which Indian city hosted the three-day biannual talks between Directors General of Border Security Force and Pakistan Rangers?
c) New Delhi
8. M Mahender Reddy has been appointed as the new DGP of which state?
a) Tamil Nadu
b) Andhra Pradesh
9. The passenger train – Bandhan Express- was inaugurated between India and which country?
10. Which country has become the World’s Top City for International Visits according to a report published by Euromonitor International?
a) Hong Kong
Current Affairs 12 November 2017 Quiz Answers:
You may also like:
IBPS PO Prelims 2017 Result
Important Links, You may also like: