Current Affairs Quiz 10 January 2018 | Current Affairs Questions 10 January 2018
1. Who became the first African-American to win 75th Golden Globe Award for best actor in a drama television series?
a) Sterling K Brown
b) Will Smith
c) Ewan McGregor
d) Alexander Skarsgard
2. Indian Navy recently signed MoU with which port trust for utilizing the Port’s berthing facility at Mattancherry wharf for Naval ships?
a) Kandla Port Trust
b) Cochin Port Trust
c) Chennai Port Trust
d) Pipavav Port Trust
3. Which country has recently decided to introduce oil based cryptocurrency?
c) Saudi Arabia
4. Which country will confer its highest order of merit to Bengali actor Soumitra Chattopadhyay?
a) United Kingdom
5. World Champion Saksham Yadav recently passed away in a road accident. He had won the 2017 world championships in which sporting category?
6. Which country is going to extend its state of emergency for the sixth time?
7. The Supreme Court ordered a stay on which HC’s order that overturned the 2014 government regulation that packets of tobacco products must carry pictorial warning covering 85 per cent of the packaging space?
a) Allahabad HC
b) Karnataka HC
c) Delhi HC
d) Madras HC
8. What is the name of India’s first and fastest supercomputer?
Current Affairs Quiz 10 January 2018 Answers: