Current Affairs Quiz 11 January 2018 | Current Affairs Questions 11 January 2018
1. Which type of flag was banned by the government recently?
a Plastic tricolor
b. Tricolor of paper
c. Tricolor of ber
d. neither of the above
2. Defense Minister Nirmala Sirmarna recently chaired the naval power show on which battleship?
a. INS Vikramaditya
b. INS Emperor
c. INS vikrant
d. INS Kolkata
3. Which country has recently banned cotton buds?
4. Who has recently been appointed as the General Manager of the Board of the Indian Cricket Board?
a. Arvind pangarhiya
b. Saba Karim
c. Anil Joshi
d. Salman Malik
5. In which country was the first transporter Walkaway Glass Bridge introduced with special effects?
d. Sri Lanka
6. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the first Overseas Parliamentary Conference of Overseas Indian in which city?
a. new Delhi
d. None of these
7. Recently, which state government has introduced a common card to travel in bus, metro?
d. Andra Pradesh
8. Recently popular musician AR Rahman was appointed as brand ambassador of which state?
9. Which of the following state’s Chief Minister has unveiled the official logo of her state?
10. Which country has recently become the first country to make equal pay for men and women?
Current Affairs Quiz 11 January 2018 Answers: