Current Affairs Quiz 15 January 2018 | Current Affairs Questions 15 January 2018
1. Name the month long mass awareness campaign on oil and gas conservation launched by the Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA) under the aegis of Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas across the country
A) Suraksha 2018
B) Safalta 2018
C) Saarthak 2018
D) Saksham 2018
2. Which country has been placed on the top position in the Global Manufacturing Index 2018 released by the World Economic Forum (WEF)?
C) South Korea
3. In its Budget speech last year, the Union Government had announced its intention to eliminate which disease by December 2017 which could not be met?
A) Kala Azar
4. Name the Prime Minister of Israel who is on 6 days historic visit to India to mark 25 years of establishment and further strengthen the bilateral relation between the two nations
A) Yigal Allon
B) Hesham Qandil
C) Benjamin Netanyahu
D) Moshe Sharett
5. Recently the BSE’s India International Exchange (India INX) listed its first bond issued by ___________on its Global Securities Market.
A) State Bank of India
B) Indian Railways Finance Corporation
C) Minerals and Metal Trading Corporation Limited
D) Reliance Capital
6. Name the player to become world’s highest ranked test bowler according to the latest MRF Tyres ICC Test Player Rankings
A) Vernon Philander
B) James Anderson
C) Kagiso Rabada
D) Josh Hazlewood
7. The Teen Murti Chowk in central Delhi has recently been renamed after which Israeli city?
C) Tel Aviv
8. What is the rank of India in the Global Manufacturing Index 2018 released by the World Economic Forum (WEF)?