Current Affairs Quiz 18 January 2018 | Current Affairs Questions 18 January 2018
1. The Defence Acquisition Council has cleared procurement of small arms worth how much amount?
a) Rs 2678 Cr
b) Rs 4568 Cr
c) Rs 9060 Cr
d) Rs 3547 Cr
2. India is going to conduct a joint military exercise called ‘Vajra Prahar’ with which nation?
c) Sri Lanka
3. Which Union Department signed a MoU with Confederation of Indian Industry for the development of logistics sector?
a) Department of Commerce
b) Department of Consumer Aairs
c) Department of Public Enterprises
d) Department of Expenditure
4. Which company has topped Thomson Reuters’ debut list of ‘Top 100 Global Technology Leaders’?
c) Intel Corp
5. In the Thomson Reuters’ list of top 100 global tech companies, 45 percent of the companies belong to which nation?
6. Which vulnerable group would be most affected with the US’s decision to withhold almost 65 million dollars worth financial aid from UN Relief and Welfare Agency?
7. Which Indian IT firm has signed a deal worth over 690 mn dollars with M&G Prudential?
b) Tech Mahindra
c) Tata Consultancy Services
8. Indian Coast Guard has begun its biennial search and rescue exercise with the Coast Guard of which nation?
d) Sri Lanka
9. The Union Government has sanctioned projects worth over Rs 10000 cr for which region to enable better connectivity?
d) Leh- Ladakh
10. Which nation has launched a new guided-missile frigate called ‘Wuhai’?
b) North Korea
Current Affairs Quiz 18 January 2018 Answers: