Current Affairs Quiz 5 January 2018 | Current Affairs Questions 5 January 2018
1. What will be the colour of new Rs 10 note to be issued by RBI?
a) Chocolate Brown
b) Light Orange
c) Dark Yellow
d) Blackish Grey
2. Which city will host the 2018 Karnataka International Travel Expo (KITE)?
3. Which country formally joined UNSC as its new non-permanent member recently?
4. Endangered ‘bird language’ entered the UNESCO list of Intangible Cultural Heritage. It belongs to which country?
5. Who took charge as the new chief of the Narcotics Control Bureau?
b) R R Bhatnagar
c) Bipin Rawat
d) Raman Singh
6. Which film will be the opening Hindi Film from India for JIFF 2018?
a) Hindi Medium
b) Angrezi Me Kahte Hain
c) Shubh Mangal Savdhan
7. The United States has suspended security aid to which nation?
b) North Korea
8. Which state government is going to form an education board for non-English medium schools?
d) Uttar Pradesh
9. Senior Political leader Vasant Davkhare passed away on 4 January. He belonged to which political party?
a) Shiv Sena
10. Who has been appointed as the coach of the Delhi Daredevils franchise for the upcoming IPL 2018?
a) Rahul Dravid
b) Saurav Ganguly
c) Ricky Ponting
d) Wasim Akram
Current Affairs Quiz 5 January 2018 Answers: