Current Affairs Quiz 9 January 2018 | Current Affairs Questions 9 January 2018
1. Which was the focus country group in the New Delhi World Book Fair 2018?
a) European Union
b) United States of America
c) United Kingdom
d) United Arab Emirates
2. Who won the 2018 men’s singles Tata Open Maharashtra Tennis tournament?
a) Kevin Anderson
b) Gilles Simon
c) Yuki Bhambri
d) Benoit Paire
3. Which city hosted the Himalayan Hydro Expo 2018?
4. Which country became the first to enforce equal pay for women and men?
5. Which city will host World Sweet Festival (WSF-2018)?
d) New Delhi
6. The world’s largest known prime number was discovered by a volunteer for a prime-number hunting project. This prime number contains how many digits?
a) 20 Million
b) 23 Million
c) 25 Million
d) 32 Million
7. Who was appointed as the Secretary (Economic Relations) in the External Aairs Ministry?
a) Lokesh Chandra
b) Rambhau Mhalgi
c) TS Tirumurti
d) Kailash Sagar
8. The Khelo India logo reflecting the freshness, agility and vitality of New India was launched in which city?
d) New Delhi
9. The Trump administration proposed spending USD 18 billion over 10 years to signicantly extend the border wall with which country?
10. Scientists have observed less ozone depletion for the first time due to ban on which of the following things?
d) Pet Coke
Current Affairs Quiz 9 January 2018 Answers: