Current Affairs Questions 11 February 2018 for SBI Clerk Exam 2018 | Current Affairs Quiz 11 February 2018
1. Which nation has agreed to allow Indian pilgrims to undertake Mansarovar yatra through NathuLa?
2. According to Prime Minister’s Research Fellows scheme, how many meritorious students of B. Tech and M. Tech will get fellowship in complete 3 years span time?
a) 1000 students
b) 2000 students
c) 3000 students
d) 4000 students
3. India signed MoU for Secondment Programme with which country on 7 February 2018?
b) Sri Lanka
4. Abhilasha Kumari was sworn-in as the Chief Justice of which state’s High Court?
c) Tamil Nadu
5. Mobile Democracy Vans have been deployed in which state to create voter awareness?
6. Union Cabinet was apprised of an MoU signed between India and which country for cooperation on Youth matters?
7. Which large state has been ranked at the top in NITI Aayog’s Health Index?
d) Uttar Pradesh
8. Among the Union Territories, which one faired the best in NITI Aayog’s ‘Healthy States, Progressive India’ report?
a) Andaman & Nicobar Islands
9. Who was sworn in as the Chief Justice of Kerala recently?
a) P Sadasivam
b) Pinarayi Vijayan
c) Antony Dominic
d) KK Usha
10. The Centre has joined hands with which state’s government to combat air pollution levels?
Current Affairs Questions 11 February 2018 Answers: