Current Affairs Quiz 7 February 2018 | Current Affairs Questions 7 February 2018
1. When is the World Cancer Day (WCD) observed every year?
a) 2 February
b) 3 February
c) 4 February
d) 5 February
2. BJP MP Hukum Singh, who passed away recently, represented which constituency of Uttar Pradesh?
d) Saharanpur3. Which Ministry launched Green Good Deeds campaign recently?
a) Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
b) Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
c) Ministry of Home Aairs
d) Ministry of Human Resource Development
4. The HRD Ministry-appointed committee is expected to submit its report on new National Education Policy (NEP) on March 31, 2018. Name the committee.
a) Ram Kureel committee
b) KJ Alphonse committee
c) Nataranjan committee
d) K Kasturirangan committee
5. The Union Government recently announced to launch which scheme to encourage farmers for solar farming?
a) KUSUM Scheme
b) ABHIMAAN Scheme
c) SAUBHAGYA Scheme
d) KISAN Scheme
6. Sudha Karmarkar, the veteran theatre artist who passed away, belonged to which state?
7. In the Union Budget 2018, the government has allocated how much amount to the Department of Space?
a) Rs 10,783 crore
b) Rs 11,277 crore
c) Rs 9,643 crore
d) Rs 13, 640 crore
8. Which UN body has claimed that the world has failed to stop war on children?
9. When was the International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation observed?
a) February 4
b) February 5
c) February 6
d) January 7
10. Sudeep Lakhtakia took charge as the new chief of which Indian Special forces unit?
a) Para Commandos
c) Force One
d) National Security Guard
Current Affairs Quiz 7 February 2018 Answers: