Current Affairs Questions 10 March 2018 for SBI Clerk Exam 2018 | Current Affairs Quiz 10 March 2018
1. Which state’s government is going to open a 100 bedded Mother, Child Care Hospital in one of its cities?
a) Madhya Pradesh
c) Uttar Pradesh
2. According to a new report, what is the percentage by which women are behind men in pay scale?
a) 30 per cent
b) 40 per cent
c) 15 per cent
d) 20 per cent
3. Which among the following is the latest foundation to revoke the human rights award it had given to Myanmar’s Aung San Suu Kyi?
a) The Rafto Human Rights House
b) Human Rights Foundation
c) United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
d) Equality Now
4. Who launched the National Nutrition Mission and Pan India Expansion of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao (BBBP)?
a) Narendra Modi
b) Rajnath Singh
c) Venkaiah Naidu
d) Ram Nath Kovind
5. According to new study, even ‘safe’ air pollution levels can impact the function of this organ in a foetus.
6. Microsoft has signed its first-ever renewable energy deal in India for powering its new facility in which city?
b) New Delhi
7. What was the theme of the 2018 International Women’s Day (IWD)?
a) Time is Now: Rural and urban activists transforming women’s lives
b) Women in the Changing World of Work
c) Time’s Up: Equality for Women is Progress for All
d) Step It Up for Gender Equality
8. India’s endangered Asiatic lion population increased to what number as per recent survey?
9. Who was awarded with the 2018 Pritzker Architecture Prize?
a) Zaha Hadid
b) Balkrishna Doshi
c) Frank Gehry
d) Raj Rawat
10. The Union Cabinet approved agreement between Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and Public Service Commission of which country?
Current Affairs Questions 10 March 2018 Answers: