1. Recently, two TDP Ministers, Ashok Gajapathi Raju & YS Chowdhary, resigned from Union Cabinet following Centre’s refusal to grant Andhra Pradesh a special-category status. YS Chowdhary served as_______
a) Minister of State for Science and Technology
b) Minister of Civil Aviation
c) Minister of Rural Development
d) Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare
2. Patangrao Kadam who died recently was a veteran politician belonging to which party?
a) Bhartiya Janta Party
b) Indian National Congress
c) All India Trinamool Congress
d) Bahujan Samaj Party
3. Who among the following has been given the additional charge of the Civil Aviation Ministry after the resignation of Ashok Gajapati Raju?
a) Piyush Goyal
b) Nitin Gadkari
c) Ravi Shankar Prasad
d) Suresh Prabhu
4. According to the recently released report named Transactions 2025, India could witness about Rs ______ lakh crore worth of digital transactions every year by 2025.
a) Rs 2.5 lakh crore
b) Rs 2 lakh crore
c) Rs 1 lakh crore
d) Rs 1.5 lakh crore
5. Which among the given teams has won the 27th Sultan Azlan Shah Cup?
d) New Zealand
6. Which among the following states has launched India’s first state-led incubator named We-Hub, exclusively for women entrepreneur?
7. Name the company which has recently received the approval of Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) to become a registered investment advisor.
a) Amazon Pay
b) Airtel Money
c) Paytm Money
d) Google Pay
8. India’s biggest Media & Entertainment Services Market – enTTech 2018 has been inaugurated in which city?
b) New Delhi
9. The International Solar Alliance (ISA) is targeting to deploy about 1000 GW solar energy by which year?
10. Who among the listed athletes created national record to win gold at the 22nd Federation Cup Senior National Athletics Championships?
a) L Suriya
b) Siddharth Yadav
c) P Surekha
d) Tejaswin Shankar
11. The biennial event ‘WINGS INDIA 2018′ was held in which city?
12. The 2018 National Legislators Conference was held in which city?
b) New Delhi
Current Affairs Questions 11 March 2018 Answers: