Current Affairs Questions 13 March 2018 for SBI Clerk Exam 2018 | Current Affairs Quiz 13 March 2018
1. Which multi-nation naval exercise at sea began as part of MILAN 2018?
2. The International Solar Alliance recently signed declaration with which organisation to promote solar energy deployment in Asian & Pacific region?
a) Green Climate Fund
b) Asian Development Bank
c) New Development Bank
d) African Development Bank
3. Which state government began Asmita Yojana to provide sanitary napkins at subsidised rates?
4. Which countries co-chaired the first summit of the International Solar Alliance (ISA-2018)?
a) India and Bangladesh
b) Bangladesh and Russia
c) Russia and France
d) France and India
5. Pyare Lal Wadali passed away recently. He belonged to which field?
6. Which government document was made mandatory for availing more than Rs 50 Crore loan?
a) Birth Certificate
c) Aadhaar Card
7. Which village in Ranchi district has become the first alcohol-free village?
8. Which Union Minister has got the additional charge of Civil Aviation Ministry?
a) Nirmala Sitharaman
b) Prakash Javadekar
c) Arun Jaitley
d) Suresh Prabhu
9. India won which award at the ‘ITB- Berlin World Tourist Meet’ that convened recently in Berlin, Germany?
a) Best Tourism Friendly Nation
b) Best Exhibitor Award
c) Best Partner Nation
d) Best Sustainable Destination Award
10. According to Sipri report, which country was the world’s largest importer of major arms in 2013–17?
b) Saudi Arabia
Current Affairs Questions 13 March 2018 Answers: