Current Affairs Questions 8 March 2018 for SBI Clerk Exam 2018 | Current Affairs Quiz 8 March 2018
1. Which nation has decided to set 15 years as legal age of sexual consent after public uproar?
2. Chandragiri has become the first ‘all women’ railway station in which state?
b) Andhra Pradesh
3. According to UNICEF, the sharpest decline in child marriages has happened in which nation in the last 10 years?
d) Sri Lanka
4. Which country has become India’s biggest oil supplier in the current financial year?
a) Saudi Arabia
5. Which state government has launched the free sanitary napkin scheme ‘Khushi’ for girl students across the state?
6. The Union Government has launched which app for highway users?
a) Sukhad Yatra
b) Yatra Susheel
7. RBI recently tightened the priority sector lending norms for which banks?
a) Foreign Banks
b) Public Sector Banks
c) Private Sector Banks
d) Regional Rural Banks
8. Who was sworn-in as Chief Minister of Meghalaya?
a) TR Zeliang
b) Conrad Sangma
c) Ganga Prasad
d) Pema Khandu
9. The Indian Navy is hosting the multi-national series of exercises MILAN 2018 at which place?
a) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
b) Daman & Diu
c) Lakshadweep Islands
d) Bay of Bengal
10. Which committee was constituted by the Union Government to study issues in Fintech space?
a) BR Garg committee
b) Ajit Doval committee
c) Subhash Chandra Garg committee
d) Mahesh Rawat committee
11. Which war game was conducted by Indian Navy recently?
Current Affairs Questions 8 March 2018 Answers: