1. Which high-powered committee was formed to examine CBSE’s exam process?
a) Vinay Sheel Oberoi committee
b) Pavnesh Kumar committee
c) Vasudha Kamat committee
d) Krishna Mohan Tripathy committee
2. Which institute was adjudged as the overall best institution as per NIRF Rankings 2018?
a) Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
b) Indian Institute of Sciences, Bengaluru
c) Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
d) National Law School of India University, Bengaluru
3. Rosemary DiCarlo became the first woman to head UN political affairs. She belongs to which country?
c) United States
4. What was India’s rank in Global Startup Ecosystem in 2017, as per latest Startupblink report?
5. Which country declared emergency after the port city oil spill incident?
6. A new plant species Fimbristylis agasthyamalaensis was discovered in Agasthyamala Biosphere Reserve in which place?
a) Bay of Bengal
b) Western Ghats
c) Andaman Sea
d) Lakshwadeep Island
7. Which country has lost vote to join Britain in the spy poisoning probe?
8. Which country’s Prime Minister recently defeated a no-confidence motion moved against him in the Parliament?
c) Sri Lanka
9. Union cabinet has approved a cooperation arrangement in food safety sector between India and which nation?
10. The Union Cabinet has approved the agreement between India and which nation on the establishment of an expert group?
b) Saudi Arabia
Current Affairs Quiz 6 April 2018 Answers: