1. Julius Maada Bio has become the new President of which nation?
a) Sierra Leone
2. Which nation has signed an agreement with India for visa waiver for diplomatic passports holders?
3. Which nation is going to allow women to volunteer for national service for the first time ever?
b) Saudi Arabia
4. Union Government has instituted a committee to regulate online news. The committee would comprise how many members?
5. IT department is setting up a panel to examine tax evasion risks posed by whom?
a) High Net Worth Individuals
b) Resident Indians
c) Diamond Jewelers
6. Which government body has directed the banks to stop services to businesses dealing in virtual currencies?
a) Supreme Court
b) Reserve Bank of India
c) Central Board of Direct Taxes
d) Union Cabinet
7. Which country is hosting the 2018 Commonwealth Games?
c) New Zealand
8. Who was the flag bearer of Indian contingent at the Commonwealth Games 2018?
a) Sania Nehwal
b) PV Sindhu
c) Mary Kom
d) Mirabai Chinu
9. Name the farthest star that was recently seen by NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope?
a) Alpha Orionis
b) Proxima Centauri
10. Mirabai Chanu won India’s first gold at the 21st Commonwealth Games in which weightlifting category?
a) 56 kg
b) 53 kg
c) 50 kg
d) 48 kg
Current Affairs Quiz 7 April 2018 Answers: